[opencms-dev] Access control for site

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Sep 5 19:14:00 CEST 2003

If you are using Cms Users (e.g. editors, administrators), then you can
do it, I believe, with the permissions mechanism.

If you are using Cms Web Users, you may have to write your own code, but
you should be able to do it using groups and some JSP includes.

If you are using an external form of authentication, you will have to
find another way of controlling access.

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>