[opencms-dev] Scriptlet needed

Pierre Tissot Pierre.Tissot at cern.ch
Mon Sep 8 15:42:01 CEST 2003

<%!

public void listFilesAndFolders(java.io.Writer out,
com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms, String uri) throws Exception{

    ArrayList list = cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForFolder(uri);
    Iterator i = list.iterator();

    String currenturi;

    while (i.hasNext()) {
     CmsJspNavElement ne = (CmsJspNavElement)i.next();
     if(ne.isFolderLink()){
            // Folder AREA
           out.println(ne.getTitle());

           currenturi = ne.getResourceName();

           listFilesAndFolders(out,cms,currenturi);

     }
     else{
          // File Area
            ne.getFileName() ;