[opencms-dev] Publishing Rights

Brett Beaumont brett.beaumont at sytec.co.nz
Tue Sep 9 08:38:01 CEST 2003

All,

I'm wanting to set up a group that has publishing rights for a certain
folder.  I have searched the list and found that you can do this through
projects and Project Manager groups, but when I tried this I found that a
Project Manager is able to copy resources into their project.  This means
that the project manager for one project, can publish anything, though it
becomes a two step process (copy resource to project, publish resource).

Am I missing something, or is there another way I can distribute publishing
rights at a folder level?

Brett Beaumont
Technical Consultant
Sytec Resources Limited