[opencms-dev] Access to JSP files

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Sep 9 17:03:01 CEST 2003

I might have overlooked this in the docs, but it seems that JSP files
are protected beyond what's listed in the access rights and maybe it is
supposed to do that.

I have a JSP file which includes some common definitions and I would
like members of the projectmanager group to be able to edit that
particular file. The settings are owner=Admin, group=Projectmanager,
access=rwvrwvr-v-, but a projectmanager cannot access the file - it is
grey'ed out. This is both the case for the generic Offline project as
well as other specific projects.

If it is supposed to work like this I can of course make some non-JSP
file (unless other types are protected similarly) and then
include/parse it from my JSP, but it looks like a workaround...
--
Claus Priisholm
+45 48 22 46 46, fax: +45 48 22 46 43
cpr at codedroids.com