[opencms-dev] Statistic on tomcat / opencms

Oliver Mauckner Oliver.Mauckner at sattelmacher.com
Wed Sep 10 11:08:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I found the logs in the tomcat/logs folder!
I know that the data is stored localhost_access_log.[date].txt
I found out that the webalizer can generate a report out of these files!
I want that this works automatically does anybody know about
websatistics and tomcat / opencms?

My webalizer works fine with my running apache server and my three
domains!
Now I want to see whats going on my opencms-web! Can somebody help me?

Is there a satistic module for the opencms?