[opencms-dev] Statistic on tomcat / opencms

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 11:54:01 CEST 2003

Webalizer output can be configured within webalizer.conf file (you have to
do a search to find it, not sure where it will be in your system). Webalizer
can be executed with command "webalizer" or "webalizer -c
config_file_location" (again not sure where the executable will be in your
system, so you have to search).

Regarding the cron jobs. Since you have webmin, the easiet is to create them
in webmin under System / Scheduled Cron Jobs / Create a new scheduled cron
job.

Olli

---