Antw: RE: [opencms-dev] External Links

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Wed Sep 10 14:01:01 CEST 2003

I used the Link, filled out the fields, clicked on OK.
After that I clicked on that Objekt, selected properties, and inserted a new one called target.

Regards Björn

>>> lex.van.sonderen at halotec.com 10.09.2003 12:55:04 >>>

I found out that external links habe the property "target". I tried
different values like blank, _blank, new, _new but none of these worked as I
wanted it.
<<
Where did you find this property?  The links seem regular OpenCMS links to
me and I only see the properties:
NavPos
NavText
content-encoding