[opencms-dev] Multiple Content Areas in WYSIWYGE editor

umapathy.ramprakash at bpm.it umapathy.ramprakash at bpm.it
Wed Sep 10 16:16:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Sorry to raise this issue again.

Mr. Alexander Kandzior wrote a short guide how to enable multiple content
areas in OpenCMS WYSIWYG Editor with JSP templates
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q2/005734.html

My problem is

1. I cannot see the /system/workplace/templates/edit_options to set the
boolean values.

2. I cannot able to see the SELECT BOX for "Body :" besides the "Template
:" Selector.

Has any one faced the same problem and got a fix ?!

TIA,
Holy

P.S:  I manually set the boolean flag in file system
WEB-INF\ocsetup\vfs\system\templates directory and still select box does
not show up!