[opencms-dev] Template using JSP

Jianqun Wang wangj at un.org
Fri Sep 12 15:29:01 CEST 2003

All:

I am new to OpenCms. I downloaded the documentation for OpenCms 5.0 and
learned that since version 5 of OpenCms, it is suggested to build templates
and all sub-elements based on Java Server Pages (JSP). But in the
documentation for 5.0, I only found the proprietary XML template mechanism,
and no examples on how to build templates using JSP.

Could someone point me to the right document or give me examples of how to
write templates in JSP?

Thanks,

Jianqun

Ms. WANG, Jianqun (Jane)
Information Systems Officer
Information Support Unit
Department of Economic and Social Affairs (http://esa.un.org)
United Nations, New York, NY, 10017, USA

Tel: (212) 963-3385
Fax: (212) 963-4444
E-mail: wangj at un.org