[opencms-dev] FAQ module

Rene Hinojosa r_hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Fri Sep 12 22:35:02 CEST 2003

Greetings Achim,

I didn't realize that the news module had a faq feature built-in. I built mine because our current website has separate news, faqs, employment, and page edit rights. I assign who can do what. With openCMS' rights management, I can control which user has rights to certain modules and sections of the website. Not all users who can edit the news can edit pages, FAQS, or Employment content(which i created a module to manage and display current job openings, but didn't release because its similar to the FAQ module).

FAQ Module Features:
- It is a separate module which is not built into another module.
- FAQs can be put into sections( like general, specific product, etc.)
- display can be grouped into just sections, sections with just the questions displayed, or the whole everything. This makes it easier to keep the content organized especially if you have a lot of questions to manage.
- jsp code provides a very flexible content definition access.

Rene

<<< info at arrasz.de              >>>
Hi Rene,

well , we did a FAQ with the news Module. SO please is it possible to have
a small feature List? When you use it?
Bye Achim