[opencms-dev] weird error in opencms

Marius Popa Adrian mapopa at reea.net
Sat Sep 13 22:15:02 CEST 2003

> to me this rather sounds like a generic database error, eg no connection
> etc. the SYSTEMID table might be the first table that opencms tries to
> open. just a guess.
> --
> martin
Ok now that is fixed (with perl script :) the tables were converted in upercase).
But now i have another problem with the umlaut character :(
On the windows it worked , when transfered the database on linux(rh9) it is converted into a "?" symbol if you browse the ocms pages (from anoter computer)
Tomcat is started with Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1
and in the opencms.properties
defaultContentEncoding=ISO-8859-1