[opencms-dev] Recreate a module entry in administration view???

Jakob Lemler Jakob.Lemler at t-online.de
Mon Sep 15 02:36:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Problem:
Had an error in my Website which was still there after republishing the
site again (with the Publishing Button). So I thought I had to reimport
the last module version.

Therefore I tried to delete the installed site-module, so that I could
reimport the actual version. But there was a runtime-error during
deletion...

After relogin to OpenCMS I could recover the folders in the explorer
view and: suprisingly the site is available too again, great! But: The
module is not listed in the modules list anymore (Administration
view)...;-(

When I try to import the module I get always an "out of memory" error
but thats surely not the case.

How can I recreate or reconstruct the module entry in the administration
module list without deleting the existing folders (Explorer view) ???

I do not want to delete these folders and try an import, because when
then something will go wrong, my site is probably down for a longer
time...

OpenCMS 5.0
Windows XP
MySql 4.0.15