[opencms-dev] Cannot install org.opencms.website-demo_1.0.zip

Fernandes, Rui Rui.Fernandes at parexel.com
Mon Sep 15 21:28:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to install the org.opencms.website-demo_1.0.zip using the
Administration interface and it always crashes. the error message begins
with:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error. Detailed error: Could not
check the dependencies.
	root cause was java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
"1.0"
		at
com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.checkDependencies(CmsRegistry.java:210)
		at
com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.importCheckDependencies(CmsRegistry.java:1626)
I imported "OpenCms 5.0 opencms.org templates" and that installation went
well.
I am running WindowsXP and MySQL and the Sun Java SDK (j2sdk1.4.1_05)
I just finished installing all the components for opencms and things seem to
go smoothly until now.  Any suggestions for correcting the problem?  Or is
there something else that I can deploy to make sure that openCMS is working
on my system?

TIA,
-Rui