[opencms-dev] How to develop a site from cero

jbellina at fys.com.ar jbellina at fys.com.ar
Tue Sep 16 20:48:01 CEST 2003

Hi, I have found during my evaluation to opencms that the documentation
does not show instructions abount how to build a site from cero.
Here are some doubts after reading the documentation of the opencms.org

Where I have to put the pages I create (in a folder or inside the module
in which I am developing).
What is the relationship between a module and a proyect?
What are the diferences between jsp and xml templates?
Is it necesary to make jsp pages or I can build only html pages

As you can see I am not so involved in JSP,  JAVA,  XSL,  etc.
Can anybody send me a set of instructions, suggestions or examples of how
I can make a site of four simples pages?
Did I miss something in the documentation?