[opencms-dev] CmsException: 15 Internal use only

Jaspreet Singh jaspreet_infy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 15:11:48 CEST 2003

Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the information.

I have one more question - where does openCMS keeps the folders/resources. For example, when I create a new project and create some files under this project, these are shown in the openCMS explorer. But I dont see these anywhere on tomcat where openCMS is running.

Are these resources stored in database by openCMS. If yes, which is the table name where these are stored?

Thanks and Regards,
Jaspreet.

Niklas Eklund <niklas at curalia.se> wrote:
Hello,

That exception is shown because the file is flagged as "internal"
(marked with an "i" in the file permissions). It is intended to be used
internally by other files/templates and not directly. To view such
files, and other non-page text files (ie templates), lock it and use
"edit source code".

Regards,

Niklas