[opencms-dev] INSTALLATION PROBLEM: Importing workplace ... please wait

Pierre Tissot Pierre.Tissot at cern.ch
Thu Sep 18 15:38:02 CEST 2003

Hi:

It's the second time that I install the opencms...and the second time that I
have the same problem.....
The setup creates all the database, but when it starts to importing the
workplace the browser dont ever finish is instalation....and witout outputing
any messages???????
Since is the second time that this happen.....the first...I dont know how I
could install anyway, mybe happens also to someone.
I using mozilla and konqueror......the result is more or less the same.

Any help please....Its urgent to have this working today for me.

Best regards
Pierre