[opencms-dev] Number

Sunil A V avsunil at cisco.com
Fri Sep 19 12:04:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error: Cannot
read projectId of tempfileproject for creating temporary file for encoding!
java.lang.NumberFormatException

I created a new project. This project had only one folder : /release/ which
is common in any openCms. In this folder there are some pages and some
links.

When I lock and then try to 'Edit page' it gives the above error. But 'Edit
Link' is fine.

I saw that in registry.xml, under system -> modules I see this
<tempfileproject></tempfileproject>

Since it is null the code is trying to do Integer.ParseInt and giving above
exception.

Can anyone explain me what is happening here.

Thanks,
Sunil