[opencms-dev] how does opencms start

Erik Itter erik.itter at t-online.de
Mon Sep 22 23:50:02 CEST 2003

sorry, must be leck of sleep but my second post was wrong - the class is not there - therefor still:
where is com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet or what am i missing?

(i think i am using the correct CVS version [head], since it is the only one i can see [no versions
or branches???])

sorry for tripple posting - i'll have some sleep now