[opencms-dev] Creating a new off-line project

Jonathan Porterfield jkeith2 at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 23 02:26:01 CEST 2003

Greetings,

A little clarification on off-line project functionality needed also...
a) Can I continually manage files on a files system using an off-line project? In other words, my off-line project won't become an on-line project will it?

b) How do I create an off-line project? I have created several on-line projects, but when I create new projects, I don't see a way to point OpenCMS to the location on my filesystem where the existing site resides.