[opencms-dev] JSP pages are executed twice

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Sep 24 11:23:01 CEST 2003

No it is not.

If you use <cms:template> tags, check that these are placed correctly, i.e.
so that your code is contained in only one of them. Everything outside these
tags will be executed every time the page is called, which might be several
times in the course of template building.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts