[opencms-dev] version of opencms.jar built from CVS

Andras Balogh java at reea.net
Thu Sep 25 14:48:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just do everything that you described, the FlexCache Admin page is
working now.
But what is strange that the modules are listes 3 times! (see attached
screenshot)
Why is that?  I haven't done anything unusual, this is happening in the
Offline project, the online project
list the modules fine.

Thank you,
Andras.