[opencms-dev] js-error sitll not solved

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Thu Sep 25 23:25:02 CEST 2003

yes I upgraded the win2k box to IE6 and the problem still exists. The line
of javascript code that is complaining is line 44. When I view source I can
see it is calling encodeURIComponent. Upon looking at MS docs on jscript
that function seems to only be available in the IE5.5 version of the
browser. My winXP box is running IE6.0 and is not experiencing the same
problem. Any idea's?