[opencms-dev] Skills required to OpenCMS

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 12:01:02 CEST 2003

At least the following skill set would be useful: -

- a server admin person, who knows how to squeeze performance out from
underlying operating system (e.g. Linux) as well as Apache web server and
Tomcat. Plus with database administration skills.

- Java programmer with web and JSP skills to build bespoken dynamic
functionality.

- Web designer with "manual html / mark up skills", which are important
since the template editor is text based.

And of course a lot of literally talented people to put some exiting and up
to date content on the site:)

Regards,

Olli

---