[opencms-dev] System login and access rights

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 12:48:02 CEST 2003

cms.LoginUser should create the user session (session id held in a browser
cookie). You can check that the user has logged in (and the session creation
has worked ok) by including cms.getCmsRequestContext.currentUser().getName()
within your template.

The standard navigation creation stuff should work ok and hide those folder
automatically, the user is not allowed to access. However I have noticed
that old xml templates for navigation are not 100% bullet proof, so you
better of creating your navigations in JSPs.

Olli

---