[opencms-dev] problem with static export?

Christian Pöcher Poecher at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 17:23:02 CEST 2003

Hello opencms users,

I am pretty new to OpenCMS and have now the responsibility for a
running installation. I know that my our former admin tested static
export. Yesterday I got a call from my boss, telling me that our
homepage is messed up. Looking at it I saw that in the
/opencms/opencms/index.html file all links point to
/opencms/export/AFilename.html. Clicking a link gets me a page saying
[jsptemplate] ???. You can see for yourself at
http://217.115.144.40/opencms/opencms

If I preview the files logged in a admin from the explorer view the
links are all /opencms/opencms/AFilename.html as expected.

I peeked into opencms.properties, but staticexport.enabled is set to
false, so no static export should be done. Reading the docs didn't help
either. To make it short: I feel pretty stuck. :-(

Any guess, hints or remarks?

TIA, chris