[opencms-dev] Query for OpenCMS GURUS !!

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Oct 1 08:02:01 CEST 2003

The layout is controlled by templates. Change the JSP templates to
change sizes and things like that. You can build segments of code in the
templates to dynamically populate various fields (e.g. you can set up
one column to dynamically build navigation based on content, and another
column to list newest stories, tips, etc.). However, there is no WYSIWYG
tool for doing this -- it requires editing JSP (Or XMLTemplates + Java)

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>