[opencms-dev] News module, edition of structured content

Jose Gonzalez Gomez jgonzalez at opentechnet.com
Wed Oct 1 19:15:02 CEST 2003

    Hi there,

    I'm a newbie evaluating OpenCMS for use in the intranet of one of
our clients. I have seen a news module mentioned in the guided tour in
the opencms.org site. Is this module available anywhere? Any pointer
would be greatly apreciated.

    Regarding this issue, I understand that any edition of structured
content must be done using a custom module providing the edition
services. Am I right? Is there any example on how to do this?

    Regards,
Jose González Gómez
Software Architect 	+34 635 575 994
jgonzalez at opentechnet.com <mailto:jgonzalez at opentechnet.com>