FW: [opencms-dev] External_new_upload ... More specific + CmsObje ct from other webapp??

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Tue Oct 7 15:13:01 CEST 2003

Hi again,

To make my question more specific when I am using an CmsObject is it enough
to use CmsObject.login ... Method in order to be able to acccess any
resource accessible from the logged in user?

Another question: Is there a way of getting and using the CmsObject from
another web application (serialization?... Any suggestion??) ?

Thnx Vangelis