[opencms-dev] Templates and dynamic data not applied to pages (oc4j)

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Oct 8 12:07:01 CEST 2003

Apparently there are additional request wrappers applied by oc4j. Try to
check out the "branch_5_0_x" from the OpenCms CVS. We have made improvements
regarding the JSP request wrappers that oc4j might require. You just need to
exchange opencms.jar and update the flexcache admin page (copy paste the
code from the CVS).

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior