[opencms-dev] Templates and dynamic data not applied to pages (oc4j)

Johannes Tyve Johannes.Tyve at sgu.se
Wed Oct 8 12:01:08 CEST 2003

No success. Do I need to clear the cache in some way? How can I verify
that the cache is disabled?

I tried to enter Flex Cache Administration but got an error on line 169 -
Null pointer exception. I checked the source code and found out that a
metod in alla places there was a check for cache != null except on line
169 where a metod was called. I added (cache !=null) and then the flex
cache page worked but the headline, where the back arrow is, shows No
CmsFlexRequest and the page is constantly reloading.

Regards,
Johannes

Alexander wrote:

Try disabling the FlexCache in the opencms.properties.

-----------------------
# Enable or disable the FlexCache here.
# In case you disable the FlexCache, you do not need to bother
# about the settings of the other "flex.cache" values below
flex.cache.enabled=false

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior