[opencms-dev] enter description for files of the download-gallery

Jochen Braun lexx at freakmail.de
Wed Oct 8 20:32:02 CEST 2003

hi,

I would like to have a description and keywords at every file in the
download-gallery. is there a possibility to force a user to enter this
values before he can upload the file? i would like to pop up the window,
which appears when you want to create a text-file.

I looked for the website, which provides the upload, it is
...opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/explorer_files.html, but I can't
find it in my the virtual file system!? where is it?

any hint is appreciated
thanks
Jochen