[opencms-dev] Horrid start

Thorsten K. Zeiller tk.zeiller at onlinehome.de
Thu Oct 9 00:49:01 CEST 2003

Bizarre?

I think your approach to CMS is bizarre!
You should leave the evaluation of OpenCMS to people who are able to
understand technical features. I cannot imagine any programmer or developer
who is interested in a theoretical discussion about the form of publishing
information how to install and use of a professional CMS!

greetings
Thorsten

sorry, but I get upset when I have to deal with people that act like grammar
school teachers ;-( , nobody is interested in the "antithesis of what the
web is about" and i think the guys from Alkacon and the community are really
doing a damned good job!!!