[opencms-dev] Questions about opencms user-authentication

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Sat Oct 11 18:07:01 CEST 2003

OpenCMS's permissions work (basically) the same way UNIX permissions
work. Additionally, projects can define a specific subset of the site
that a user can access. Various people on this list have taken advantage
of user/group setup to create access mechanisms for their own modules or
sites, and the model is flexible enough to allow this.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>