[opencms-dev] multiple content areas

Fabian Fabian18 at firemail.de
Mon Oct 13 07:56:01 CEST 2003

How can I realize multiple content areas with xml-templates?

I followed the steps in your tutorial.
The new bodies appear in my WYSIWYG-editor.

Then I tried to use the new bodies in my contenttemplate:

part of the code:

The only content that appeared was the content of the default body. The error
message said that the other elements aren't defined.

This is displayed on the screen:
     Hier steht der Inhalt des default body
     [body2] Element not defined.
     [body3] Element not defined.

Does anyone know how to display the other bodies with my contenttemplate?

Thanks