Running on Tomcat 5 [Was: Re: [opencms-dev] Ok, finally gonethrough the wizard, but guesswhat...]

Ilja imhehenkamp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:41:00 CEST 2003

When setting up opencms I always get this error, no matter if I drop the
 database first or not (manually or through the wizard, doesn't matter)

 14:             at
 com.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
 13:             at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
 12:             at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:155)
 11:             at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:259)
 10:             at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:306)
 9:              at
 java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
 8:              at
 7:              at
 sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor44.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 6:              at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.<init>(CmsShell.java:114)
 5:              at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.<init>(OpenCms.java:259)
 4:      root cause was java.sql.SQLException: Invalid argument value:
 Duplicate entry '/' for key 2
 3:      root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception.
 Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] Invalid argument
 value: Duplicate entry '/' for key 2.
 2:      root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33
 Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed error: Critical error while loading
 resourcebroker.
 1:      com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error.
 Detailed error: Database init failed.

 Sometimes when I re-run the wizard, nothing happens when importing the
 workspace, but then I get errors that the database isn't properly
 initialized when accessing index.jsp...

 Any updates on the Tomcat 5 related problems and why I couldn't login
 (404 error)... I appreciate to have some feedback on this, I'm
 struggling
 to get opencms working for almost a week now...

 Regards,

 Ilja