Running on Tomcat 5 [Was: Re: [opencms-dev] Ok, finally gonethrough the wizard, but guesswhat...]

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Oct 13 18:04:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 05:53, Ilja wrote:
> I tried installing opencms on Tomcat 4.1.27, the wizard went fine, but
> when opening the index.jsp I get the following error:
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: OpenCms initialization error!
[[snip]]
> My registry.xml is totally blank, so that might be the problem?
>
> Ilja

Yeah... that's the problem.

When you reinstalled, did you drop the database first? Given the number
of problems that you've had with the previous installs, it might be best
to drop all of the OpenCMS tables before installing again, if that is
possible.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>