[opencms-dev] Tomcat IP access restriction / OpenCMS based restriction...?

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 19:16:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

1. How can I configure Tomcat that only one IP address (i.e. 193.10.1.120)
can access available directories and JSP files, all other IP addresses shall
be denied. Maybe somebody can provide parts of tomcats configuration files for
that (server.xml, web.xml, etc.).

If somebody knows a good tutorial (outside the Jarkarta Webpage) which
covers this problem, I would like to know about it.

2. How can I restrict IP based access based on OpenCMS? Maybe somebody can
provide some JSP/Java code for that? Does OpenCMS provide Management
facilities to restrict and log access?

Cheers,
Ralf