[opencms-dev] Large number of users

Nathan Sweaney Nathan.Sweaney at okbu.edu
Thu Oct 16 17:42:01 CEST 2003

I'm looking at setting up an OpenCMS system for a small private
university's website.  Our goal is to be able to allow every professor,
staff member, & possible even student's the ability to have restricted
access to create & maintain pages.  So we're looking at a minimum of 300
users up to possibly 3,000.  Is that kind of functionality even
reasonable with OpenCMS?  This would also primarily depend on us finding
a way to tie in LDAP authentication support from our existing Novell
network.  Has anyone done anything like this?

Nathan Sweaney
Web Content Manager
Oklahoma Baptist University
Nathan.Sweaney at okbu.edu