[opencms-dev] Installation Issues With Mac OS X

Michael Becco strawman at tathata.org
Thu Oct 16 20:45:02 CEST 2003

Cool.. Progress.  I don't fully understand why IE would not allow me to
access localhost:8080 off line, however with an internet connection it
does??

Anyways, IE is resovling the status issue, however it does appear
that I am having some permission issues that I'll need to check into.
I've followed the installation instructions for mysql from
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/mysql/.  I do have a root password
set up on mysql.  Should I be logged in as root for mysql or root user
in the terminal when installing opencms?

I'll try CocoaMysql as well.  I've been using PHPMyAdmin which is
restricting my learning curve :)

Thanks for the assistance,
Michael