[opencms-dev] Does OpenCMS cannot connect to the MySQL except create accounts manually?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Oct 17 12:17:01 CEST 2003

Can you, from the Mac, use the mysql command to connect to MySQL on the
NT machine either as A) the root user (seems to work since you could
create the opencms tables) and B) as the users defined in the
opencms.properties file ?

Note that there are three entrances in the properties file that relates
to connecting to MySQL - all of them must point to the right host and
specify a MySQL user with the necessary privileges to work on the
opencms database.

--
Claus Priisholm
+45 48 22 46 46