[opencms-dev] My workplace translation not work

Isak-Rickyanto iseec2k at telkom.net
Tue Oct 21 09:10:02 CEST 2003

Hello all,

My name is Isak Rickyanto, from Indonesia...

I have translated the OpenCMS workplace for Indonesian
language. I have followed the instruction from workplace
translation documentatin module.
I have create module org.opencms.locales.id then I have
made workplace_id.properties then made folder
com.opencms.workplace then place the properties file
there.

I have chek my translation with the translation tool and
have completed all the keys.

I have made folder system/workspace/locale/id
and publish the module. In short.. I have follow all the
step in documentation.
Then I restart my Tomcat but I did not find Indonesian
menu in Startup Preferences of workplace.
But I see that there are two English option there....
maybe something wrong??

There are someone have experience like me?
I use Tomcat 4.1.18 with MySQL, OpenCMS 5 in Win XP Home

Someone can help? If I have done then I can contribute it
for OpenCMS.
"Instan Diskon Setiap Hari"...
Setiap hari jam 10 malam sampai jam 7 pagi
Dan setiap Hari Libur..
berlaku mulai 1 September - 31 Desember 2003,
Khusus Jawa Timur...