[opencms-dev] Beginner starting off, useful tips/guides ?

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Oct 21 10:14:01 CEST 2003

Hi Peter,

editing is done in offline projects. For the beginning the default offline
project is ok. When you publish your offline project, all changes are copied
to the online project.
For your templates you should create a new module (examine the
org.opencms.welcome module). There is a jsp template in the folder
jsptemplates that defines some template elements  (tag <cms:template>). In
"normal" jsp pages you can include this elements with the <cms:include> tag.
For normal pages you have to use a kind of wrapper like in the templates
subfolder.
If you use image galleries, the images should be exported when you publish
your project.

Bye,
Stephan