Antw: [opencms-dev] Website analytics

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Wed Oct 22 07:48:01 CEST 2003

Hi Stephen,

I was searching for something similar, but I wasn't able tp find something like this.
Since I am using a linux system, I just used the webalizer to analyze the log files.
That worked for me.

In case you find a module, please let me know!

regards
Björn

>>> scheng at creativehq.co.nz 22.10.2003 05:28:23 >>>
I am looking for an add-on module for OpenCMS to do website analytics, by
that I mean the capability to trace a users' movement through a website, and
not just the number of clicks per page. This provides far more useful
information in analysing the usability and the design of the website.

Has anyone tried to implement this functionality in OpenCMS?

Best regards,
Stephen