[opencms-dev] Related Content

Joachim Friedrich joachim.friedrich at epost.de
Tue Nov 4 01:36:01 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm playing around with the open-cms demo application to get a better
understanding of open-cms. There are some things I don't understand. For
example the management of the "related content", presented on the right
side of the site. Sometimes the text is the first sentence of the page it
links to, sometimes its different. Where can I define which teaser belongs
to the current page? How can I edit the content or add a new one? Does a
documentation of the demo-application exist?

Joachim