[opencms-dev] Compiling CVS

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Nov 4 11:33:02 CET 2003

Hi all (and this may be a stupid question) .

While compiling the latest source from the CVS (I think I have
everything installed correctly incl. classpaths) I get the following
error

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 426 source files to F:\CVSROOT\build\classes-core
    [javac]
F:\CVSROOT\opencms\src\com\opencms\core\CmsCoreSession.java:117: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getSiteManager ()
    [javac] location: class com.opencms.core.OpenCms
    [javac]             return
OpenCms.getSiteManager().getDefaultSite().getSiteRoot();
    [javac]                           ^

what I did notice is that I don't have an OpenCms.java file in my
%CVSROOT%\opencms\src\com\opencms\core folder. Shouldn't it exist ???

thanks,

mark