[opencms-dev] Compiling CVS

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Nov 4 11:43:00 CET 2003

Mark,

don't worry, it's not a stupid question ;-) In fact we are in the process of
moving from the com.opencms to a new org.opencms packages structure. The
OpenCms object now resides in org.opencms.main.

In fact the CVS HEAD currently does not compile since not everything
required has been finished and commited. We hope to have it all in the CVS
somewhere in December. If you need a 5.0 update you should check out the CVS
branch_5_0_x branch.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior