[opencms-dev] Many OpenCMS on one server?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Nov 10 11:46:02 CET 2003

Hi

I know that your option 2 is a workable solution, but at a hundred
sites you may have a bit trouble with the memory as you suggest.
I seem to recall someone from Alkacon commenting on the issue, and as I
recall describing something along the lines of your third option, but
at the same time pointing out that it was quite cumbersome to do - I
guess because of all the effort needed with doing the setup files but
also because the lack of a 'site' definition in the working model of
OpenCms. I think you can get a long way towards the goal with projects,
but it was my feeling that it wouldn't go all the way so I opted for
option 2.