[opencms-dev] OpenCms Access like CmsShell - Experience?

Ralf Bierig ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 13:19:00 CET 2003

That sound exactly like something I want for my solution. In this case your
Wrapper class and the normal HTTP access are using the same Singleton
instance of OpenCMS. Theoretically there should therefore be no concurrency problems
(reader-writer problems) at all. Did you experience any drawbacks by using
this approach?

Thank you very much so far :-)
Ralf