[opencms-dev] Availability of Good User-Documentation ??

Thomas M. S. tmthomas at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 20:37:01 CET 2003

Hello all,

I just started using OpenCMS (V5) and I am on the one hand impressed on
the otherhand disappointed that there seems to be no user documentation.

On the official website there is a pdf document with about 30 pages. But
this document doesn't cover a lot of issuses like the usage of
"channels" and a lot of "non common" option in various "dialog-windows".

Maybe I missed the "real" documentation? Is there good user
documentation available (especially covering all the administration-view
features) ?
Help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you very much
Thomas