[opencms-dev] Plans for Resin support?

Melanie Rooney mrooney at stepsoft.com.au
Wed Nov 12 04:03:03 CET 2003

Hi,

Alex Kandzior has said repeatedly (most recently in June 2003) in this list
that there are "JSP integration problems" with OpenCMS running under Resin.

Is anyone aware of any plans to resolve these issues? Resin is a very
important cog in my company's web development environment and we are
looking for an open-source CMS solution to integrate with existing apps. I
was most disappointed this week to install and test OpenCMS and discover
the problems first hand - OpenCMS looked in every other way to be an answer
to our prayers.

-Melanie

Melanie Rooney
Manager, Web Services
Stepsoft Pty Ltd
Email: mrooney at stepsoft.com.au
Web: http://www.stepsoft.com.au
Phone: +61 2 6233 0903
Fax:     +61 2 6273 1488

"The first browser was too narrow and the page looked all scrunched up. The
second browser was too wide and the page was all spread out and funny
looking. But the third browser was just wide enough."